Tuesday, September 3, 2013

DIY Confetti Vase


You will need:
Vases
Acrylic paints
Toothpick/Pointed device

I found these two matching vases at Goodwill for $1 each, and then went to Michaels to pick up Craft Smart 18 Color Acrylic Paint Pots:



Or, any other acrylic paints would work. I hadn't added any paints to my craft collection yet, so these seemed like a good choice!

Next, I flipped my vases over and added one color at a time:

 
 
I used an old pen that was out of ink to make my dots, but a toothpick or other small pointed device would work just as well:

 
One I finished with my dots, I let them dry overnight, and put some fake flowers in them. They should also be hand-washable, but I would not suggest putting them in the dishwasher!


 
 


Click here to get to my original Pinterest post of this craft and re-pin away!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment