Thursday, August 8, 2013

Long Distance Card


My best friend moves to San Diego, so I sent her this card as a Valentine this year!

First, I used this map and turned it pink:

You can find it here! And when you click on it, the site lets you edit the colors of all the states. You could even make the two states you are tying together be a different color than all of the rest!

Then, print it out and draw on your hearts and the dashes between them. You could also add the text online, but I think it gives it a nice personal touch when you write it yourself! I cut out the entire shape, leaving about a centimeter around the whole map, and glued it onto another colored piece of paper for a back drop. :)

Click here to get to my original Pinterest post of this and re-pin away!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment